JEMS Special Issues, Topics & Supplements
Carbon monoxide presents a toxic hazard for first responders. Here's what you need to know to protect yourself and treat other crews. This supplement is sponsored by Masimo Corp.
What are the signs and symptoms of acute cyanide poisoning, and how do you treat these patients? This supplement is sponsored by EMD Pharmaceuticals.
The footprint on EMS and the fire service left by James O. Page is documented in this tribute to his life, career and legacy. Download a PDF below.
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
How mass killing events have proven a need for new guidelines.
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- New York City Officials Try to Ease Ebola Fears
- Fire Service Icon Harvey Eisner Passes Away
- Dispatch Problems Led to EMS Delay at New York Fire
- Ebola Fear Causes Drop in Confidence in Local Hospitals
- Beaten San Francisco Medic Happy to Be Alive
- Shooting at Canadian War Memorial and Parliament Building