JEMS Special Issues, Topics & Supplements
This supplement from JEMS covers the "rebirth of adult IO," including discussion of the various types of rescue access and articles from EMS systems and military units using adult IO devices. This supplement is sponsored by Vidacare.
Carbon monoxide presents a toxic hazard for first responders. Here's what you need to know to protect yourself and treat other crews. This supplement is sponsored by Masimo Corp.
What are the signs and symptoms of acute cyanide poisoning, and how do you treat these patients? This supplement is sponsored by EMD Pharmaceuticals.
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- FDNY EMS Celebrates Young Patient’s Birthday
- Over 2,000 9/11 First Responders Diagnosed with Cancer
- Rare California Beach Storm Hard to Predict
- Father, Daughter Killed When Plane Crashes on Florida Beach
- One Dead, Over a Dozen Injured in California Beach Lightning Strike
- Shooting Inside Suburban Philadelphia Hospital Complex