JEMS Special Issues, Topics & Supplements
This supplement from JEMS covers the "rebirth of adult IO," including discussion of the various types of rescue access and articles from EMS systems and military units using adult IO devices. This supplement is sponsored by Vidacare.
Carbon monoxide presents a toxic hazard for first responders. Here's what you need to know to protect yourself and treat other crews. This supplement is sponsored by Masimo Corp.
What are the signs and symptoms of acute cyanide poisoning, and how do you treat these patients? This supplement is sponsored by EMD Pharmaceuticals.
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Federal Investigators Search for Cause of New Mexico Medical Helicopter Crash
- Feds Review Safety Rules Following Fiery California Crash
- Investigation Begins into Deadly California Crash
- D.C. Fire Chief Proposes another Controversial Ambulance Plan
- 10 Dead in California Charter Bus, Delivery Truck Crash
- Survivor Describes Holding Baby during Washington Mudslide