JEMS Special Issues, Topics & Supplements
This supplement addresses the need for your system to be involved in the rapid prehospital intervention of monitoring, defibrillation, drug therapy and, now, hypothermic resuscitation of your codes. This supplement is sponsored by Philips Healthcare.
This supplement to JEMS is a must-read to determine the toxic effects of carbon monoxide for first responders. Here's what you need to know to protect yourself and treat other crews. This supplement is sponsored by Masimo Corp.
Protect your assets. Equip your fleet with Road Safety® from ZOLL, the leading proactive driver feedback and performance monitoring system.
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Photos: Plane Skids off Runway at LaGuardia Airport
- British Columbia Paramedics Launch Major Public Awareness Campaign
- Vancouver Chemical Fire Causes Major Response
- Ukraine Mine Explosion Kills 10, Traps Over 20
- Injuries after Explosion in Commercial Detroit Building
- Salt Lake City Firefighters Injured in Firehouse Fire