JEMS Special Issues, Topics & Supplements
This supplement addresses the need for your system to be involved in the rapid prehospital intervention of monitoring, defibrillation, drug therapy and, now, hypothermic resuscitation of your codes. This supplement is sponsored by Philips Healthcare.
This supplement to JEMS is a must-read to determine the toxic effects of carbon monoxide for first responders. Here's what you need to know to protect yourself and treat other crews. This supplement is sponsored by Masimo Corp.
After 9/11, the stories of EMS responders remained mostly untold -- until JEMS published this moving supplement. Download this essential supplement to read more about the untold stories.
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
Using active compression-decompression CPR with an ITD has been shown to improve 1-year survival from cardiac arrest by 33%.
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Study Finds Odd Data from Cardiac Arrest Patients
- Severe Storms Cause Fatalities and Damage in Mississippi
- Out-of-Control Truck Strikes Pedestrians in Scotland
- Lightning Strike Injures Football Fans at Tampa Stadium
- Death Toll Rises in California Crash Scene
- Three Dead after Driver Crashes into California Pedestrians