JEMS Special Issues, Topics & Supplements
This supplement addresses the need for your system to be involved in the rapid prehospital intervention of monitoring, defibrillation, drug therapy and, now, hypothermic resuscitation of your codes. This supplement is sponsored by Philips Healthcare.
This supplement to JEMS is a must-read to determine the toxic effects of carbon monoxide for first responders. Here's what you need to know to protect yourself and treat other crews. This supplement is sponsored by Masimo Corp.
After 9/11, the stories of EMS responders remained mostly untold -- until JEMS published this moving supplement. Download this essential supplement to read more about the untold stories.
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Shooting Inside Suburban Philadelphia Hospital Complex
- Several Injured as Storm Hits Virginia Campground
- Mother and Daughter Die from Food Truck Explosion Injuries
- Pinnacle Keynote Speaker Discusses the Effects of Sleep Deprivation & Fatigue
- Where in the World of EMS is A.J.?
- Plane Crashes in Taiwan, Dozens Feared Trapped and Dead