JEMS Special Issues, Topics & Supplements
This supplement presents proven concepts, techniques and products from military trauma care that have immediate application to civilian EMS. This supplement is sponsored by North American Rescue, Inc.
This supplement addresses the need for your system to be involved in the rapid prehospital intervention of monitoring, defibrillation, drug therapy and, now, hypothermic resuscitation of your codes. This supplement is sponsored by Philips Healthcare.
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Over 2,000 9/11 First Responders Diagnosed with Cancer
- Rare California Beach Storm Hard to Predict
- Father, Daughter Killed When Plane Crashes on Florida Beach
- One Dead, Over a Dozen Injured in California Beach Lightning Strike
- Shooting Inside Suburban Philadelphia Hospital Complex
- Several Injured as Storm Hits Virginia Campground