JEMS Special Issues, Topics & Supplements
This supplement presents proven concepts, techniques and products from military trauma care that have immediate application to civilian EMS. This supplement is sponsored by North American Rescue, Inc.
This supplement addresses the need for your system to be involved in the rapid prehospital intervention of monitoring, defibrillation, drug therapy and, now, hypothermic resuscitation of your codes. This supplement is sponsored by Philips Healthcare.
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
Simulation is an educational tool that can be used to develop and refine clinical skills of the student in a controlled environment before they progress to becoming practicing clinicians.
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- New Yorkers Continue to Struggle with Effects of 9/11
- Three FDNY EMS Members Added to List of Fallen from WTC Illnesses
- Nation Remembers the Fallen on Anniversary of Sept.11 Attack
- Explosion Injures Several at German Chemical Plant
- Survivors, Families Donate Memorabilia to Sept.11 Museum
- JEMS Editor-in-Chief Reflects on 9/11