How continuous cardiac, CO & EtCO2 monitoring are reshaping prehospital careIn the past 40 years, EMS has embraced enhancements in patient monitoring that range from rechargeable batteries to pulse oximetry to 12-lead ECGs in the field. This supplement, sponsored by Physio-Control Inc., discusses those enhancements in patient monitoring, which will be good for you and for your patients.
- EMS 10: Innovators of EMS 2013
- Data Drives Care
- Putting the Clamp on Hemorrhage
- EMS 10: Innovators of EMS 2012
- Resuscitation: Ten steps for improving survival from sudden cardiac arrest
- Live Coverage of 2013 Eagles Conference
- EMS State of the Science 2012
- Disaster & Terrorism Preparedness
- EMS 10: Innovators of EMS 2011
- Rapid Results: Capnography, A Key Patient Assessment Tool
- Driving the Course of Care, Vol. 3
- Out of the Darkness
- EMS 10: Innovators in EMS 2010
- Evolution in Resuscitation
- CPR Performance Counts
The CFP-15+ is the world’s smallest “turn-key” oxygen cylinder filling station.
Empty oxygen cylinders become a thing of the past!
Convenient Onsite Medical Grade Oxygen Generation and Cylinder Filling
Designed for continuous oxygen supply for emergency preparedness applications.
EMS Airway Clinic
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Airliner Crashes in Takeoff from Philadelphia Airport
- Three Dead in Ohio Interstate Pileups
- Fleeing Drunk Driver Strikes Crowd at Austin Festival
- Over 60 Injured, Six Dead in Manhattan Explosion
- Explosion and Collapse of Manhattan Apartment Building
- 911 Calls from New Jersey Condo Explosion Released