Smoke Inhalation & Hydrogen Cyanide PoisoningWhat are the signs and symptoms of acute cyanide poisoning, and how do you treat these patients? This supplement is sponsored by EMD Pharmaceuticals.
- EMS 10: Innovators of EMS 2013
- Data Drives Care
- Putting the Clamp on Hemorrhage
- EMS 10: Innovators of EMS 2012
- Resuscitation: Ten steps for improving survival from sudden cardiac arrest
- Live Coverage of 2013 Eagles Conference
- EMS State of the Science 2012
- Disaster & Terrorism Preparedness
- EMS 10: Innovators of EMS 2011
- Rapid Results: Capnography, A Key Patient Assessment Tool
- Driving the Course of Care, Vol. 3
- Out of the Darkness
- EMS 10: Innovators in EMS 2010
- Evolution in Resuscitation
- CPR Performance Counts
The E-Surge Kit™ is conveniently packaged for Emergency Backup Ventilator Surge and Response.
For major ventilator emergencies.
New and improved!
The VAR™ is a unique single patient use, disposable resuscitator for patients weighing 10 kg and above.
The VAR-Monitor designed specifically to monitor any non-cycling condition of all the current VAR models, and is easy to set up and use.
Monitors cycling conditions of resuscitators.
EMS Airway Clinic
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Airliner Crashes in Takeoff from Philadelphia Airport
- Three Dead in Ohio Interstate Pileups
- Fleeing Drunk Driver Strikes Crowd at Austin Festival
- Over 60 Injured, Six Dead in Manhattan Explosion
- Explosion and Collapse of Manhattan Apartment Building
- 911 Calls from New Jersey Condo Explosion Released