Resuscitation: Ten steps for improving survival from sudden cardiac arrestThis supplement is designed to serve as a guide that lays out 10 steps that will lead to an increase in cardiac arrest survival in your community. It is a practical guide, full of concrete suggestions and specific training tools. The faculty of the Resuscitation Academy hope you embrace these ideas. Sponsors of this supplement include the American Heart Association, Laerdal Medical Corporation, Physio-Control Inc. and ZOLL Medical Corporation.
Reach for the Higher-hanging FruitCardiac arrest survival rates improve when a group of passionate individuals create a plan, divide and conquer, & continually work together.
Plan of ActionTen steps for change.
Resuscitation AcademyA two-way exchange of information.
The Seven Resuscitation Academy MantrasAt every Resuscitation Academy class, the faculty sets the stage with a few expressions we hope encapsulate a tiny bit of wisdom.
A how-to guide.
- EMS 10: Innovators of EMS 2013
- Data Drives Care
- Putting the Clamp on Hemorrhage
- EMS 10: Innovators of EMS 2012
- Resuscitation: Ten steps for improving survival from sudden cardiac arrest
- Live Coverage of 2013 Eagles Conference
- EMS State of the Science 2012
- Disaster & Terrorism Preparedness
- EMS 10: Innovators of EMS 2011
- Rapid Results: Capnography, A Key Patient Assessment Tool
- Driving the Course of Care, Vol. 3
- Out of the Darkness
- EMS 10: Innovators in EMS 2010
- Evolution in Resuscitation
- CPR Performance Counts
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- One Dead in Explosion at Tennessee Ammo Plant
- California Fire Apparatus Collide, Strike Restaurant
- Odd Job: Toddler Stuck Inside Claw Machine
- Texas Fertilizer Blast Victims Choose Closure over Answers
- Over 200 Missing in South Korea Ferry Disaster
- Federal Investigators Search for Cause of New Mexico Medical Helicopter Crash