Rapid Results: Capnography, A Key Patient Assessment ToolThis supplement, sponsored by Oridion, outlines several different uses of capnography in the prehospital field from use on patients with congestive heart failure to training EMTs.
|Rapid Results_Capnography.pdf||148.13 KB|
Capnography Now Standard of CareJEMS Editor-in-Chief tells you how waveform capnography has become a solid standard of care treatment modality.
Capnography is a Triage Tool for Asthma PatientsDo you know how to use capnography for asthma patients?
Medic Saves Infant with CapnographyView the waveform the medic saw before determining a course of care.
Capnography Use Optimizes EMS' Perfusion AssessmentRead about six cases in which capnography use monitors perfusion.
Monitoring CO2 levels is key to treating CHF.
Expand the role of the BLS provider with capnography.
- Data Drives Care
- Putting the Clamp on Hemorrhage
- EMS 10: Innovators of EMS 2012
- Resuscitation: Ten steps for improving survival from sudden cardiac arrest
- Live Coverage of 2013 Eagles Conference
- EMS State of the Science 2012
- Disaster & Terrorism Preparedness
- EMS 10: Innovators of EMS 2011
- Rapid Results: Capnography, A Key Patient Assessment Tool
- Driving the Course of Care, Vol. 3
- Out of the Darkness
- EMS 10: Innovators in EMS 2010
- Evolution in Resuscitation
- CPR Performance Counts
- Measuring Life & Breath
The Duramedic is the meeting of price and features to create long-lasting value, and is constructed with exceptional attention to detail. The design of the Duramedic Type allows it to be maneuvered in tight city streets and alleys.
Although designed to be compact in overall length, boasts a 96” width.
The Ultramedic offers the most powerful blend of functionality, comfort and safety. We set the industry standard for the largest interior and exterior capacity, as well as the options available to customize your module.
- Bringing The Hospital To The Patient
- Critical Factors in Enhancing Provider & Patient Safety
- Rethinking Ambulance Design & Response Time Standards
- Less Safe Than a U-Haul Trailer
- EMS in the Healthcare Continuum
Ambulance Innovations from Europe
EMS provider roles around the world differ, and so do the vehicles we use to transport patients... Watch On-Demand
EMS Airway Clinic
Controlling compressible hemorrhage is the highest medical priority for improving survival in trauma cases. Now there is a new, simple and effective tool that will transform the way bleeding, particularly difficult-to-control bleeding, is managed in the field: the iTClamp50.