Rapid Results: Capnography, A Key Patient Assessment ToolThis supplement, sponsored by Oridion, outlines several different uses of capnography in the prehospital field from use on patients with congestive heart failure to training EMTs.
|Rapid Results_Capnography.pdf||148.13 KB|
Capnography Now Standard of CareJEMS Editor-in-Chief tells you how waveform capnography has become a solid standard of care treatment modality.
Capnography is a Triage Tool for Asthma PatientsDo you know how to use capnography for asthma patients?
Medic Saves Infant with CapnographyView the waveform the medic saw before determining a course of care.
Capnography Use Optimizes EMS' Perfusion AssessmentRead about six cases in which capnography use monitors perfusion.
Monitoring CO2 levels is key to treating CHF.
Expand the role of the BLS provider with capnography.
- EMS 10: Innovators of EMS 2013
- Data Drives Care
- Putting the Clamp on Hemorrhage
- EMS 10: Innovators of EMS 2012
- Resuscitation: Ten steps for improving survival from sudden cardiac arrest
- Live Coverage of 2013 Eagles Conference
- EMS State of the Science 2012
- Disaster & Terrorism Preparedness
- EMS 10: Innovators of EMS 2011
- Rapid Results: Capnography, A Key Patient Assessment Tool
- Driving the Course of Care, Vol. 3
- Out of the Darkness
- EMS 10: Innovators in EMS 2010
- Evolution in Resuscitation
- CPR Performance Counts
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Jury Awards $14M to Beaten California Paramedic
- Four Children among Six People Killed in Texas Shooting
- Connecticut State Police Honor Sandy Hook First Responders
- Four Injured After California Roller Coaster Hits Tree Branch
- Details on Loss of California Lifeguard during Rescue
- California Fire Department Lifeguard Drowns During Rescue Attempt