Rapid Results: Capnography, A Key Patient Assessment ToolThis supplement, sponsored by Oridion, outlines several different uses of capnography in the prehospital field from use on patients with congestive heart failure to training EMTs.
|Rapid Results_Capnography.pdf||148.13 KB|
Capnography Now Standard of CareJEMS Editor-in-Chief tells you how waveform capnography has become a solid standard of care treatment modality.
Capnography is a Triage Tool for Asthma PatientsDo you know how to use capnography for asthma patients?
Medic Saves Infant with CapnographyView the waveform the medic saw before determining a course of care.
Capnography Use Optimizes EMS' Perfusion AssessmentRead about six cases in which capnography use monitors perfusion.
Monitoring CO2 levels is key to treating CHF.
Expand the role of the BLS provider with capnography.
- Perfusion on Demand
- EMS State of the Science 2014
- Prehospital Care Research Forum Abstracts
- When Time Matters Most
- Simulation Integration
- EMS 10: Innovators of EMS 2013
- Data Drives Care
- Putting the Clamp on Hemorrhage
- EMS 10: Innovators of EMS 2012
- Resuscitation: Ten steps for improving survival from sudden cardiac arrest
- Live Coverage of 2013 Eagles Conference
- EMS State of the Science 2012
- Disaster & Terrorism Preparedness
- EMS 10: Innovators of EMS 2011
- Rapid Results: Capnography, A Key Patient Assessment Tool
- Driving the Course of Care, Vol. 3
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
Using active compression-decompression CPR with an ITD has been shown to improve 1-year survival from cardiac arrest by 33%.
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Study Finds Odd Data from Cardiac Arrest Patients
- Severe Storms Cause Fatalities and Damage in Mississippi
- Out-of-Control Truck Strikes Pedestrians in Scotland
- Lightning Strike Injures Football Fans at Tampa Stadium
- Death Toll Rises in California Crash Scene
- Three Dead after Driver Crashes into California Pedestrians