Rapid Results: Capnography, A Key Patient Assessment ToolThis supplement, sponsored by Oridion, outlines several different uses of capnography in the prehospital field from use on patients with congestive heart failure to training EMTs.
|Rapid Results_Capnography.pdf||148.13 KB|
Capnography Now Standard of CareJEMS Editor-in-Chief tells you how waveform capnography has become a solid standard of care treatment modality.
Capnography is a Triage Tool for Asthma PatientsDo you know how to use capnography for asthma patients?
Medic Saves Infant with CapnographyView the waveform the medic saw before determining a course of care.
Capnography Use Optimizes EMS' Perfusion AssessmentRead about six cases in which capnography use monitors perfusion.
Monitoring CO2 levels is key to treating CHF.
Expand the role of the BLS provider with capnography.
- EMS 10: Innovators of EMS 2012
- Live Coverage of 2013 Eagles Conference
- EMS State of the Science 2012
- Disaster & Terrorism Preparedness
- EMS 10: Innovators of EMS 2011
- Rapid Results: Capnography, A Key Patient Assessment Tool
- Driving the Course of Care, Vol. 3
- Out of the Darkness
- EMS 10: Innovators in EMS 2010
- Evolution in Resuscitation
- CPR Performance Counts
- Measuring Life & Breath
- The Silent Killer
- Driving the Course of Care, 2010
- Making It Real
The Ambulance Leadership Forum and a Yorkshire Ambulance... More >
- Culture of Safety Draft Document
- Video: Demanding Safety
- Video: Factors of Risk
- Video: Integrated EMS
- Rural Example of Community Medicine
EMS Airway Clinic
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Recovery Efforts Begin in Oklahoma
- Search for Survivors in Oklahoma Nearly Complete
- Empire State Building Lights Up for EMS Week
- Many Dead, Including Children, After Tornado Strikes Oklahoma City Suburb
- 2 Children Killed, 4 People Injured, in Indianapolis Condo Fire
- Oklahoma School Takes Direct Hit from Large Tornado