Driving the Course of Care, Vol. 3
EMS agencies are using technology to link to hospitals, monitor quality & improve patient careThis supplement, sponsored by Philips Healthcare, illustrates pre-planning and operational changes that EMS agencies have effectively used to improve their delivery of patient care and their resuscitation results. Articles address data management, high-quality CPR, therapeutic hypothermia, second-by-second vital sign analysis and an airport AED program with 75% SCA survival rates.
|Download Full Supplement (PDF)||1.42 MB|
EMS Agencies Work with Manufacturers to Improve Field CareAgencies across the U.S. are working with manufacturers to improve technology, data analysis and patient care in the field.
How to Move to an Electronic Patient Care Records SystemAdministrators of the San Diego Medical Services Enterprise’s electronic PCR program offer tips for successfully going digital.
New York Fire Department Uses Technology for Quality CPRThe Fire Department of New York uses technology to maintain quality CPR.
Study Evaluates Hypothermia for STEMI PatientsA new study, called CHILL-MI, will look at hypothermia’s effect on reducing heart damage in STEMI patients.
Learn what one-second data is and how it can improve your EMS agency’s patient care.
Sky Harbor International Airport has a 75% survival rate for witnessed out-of-hospital sudden cardiac arrests. See how an AED program has increased survival.
- EMS 10: Innovators of EMS 2013
- Data Drives Care
- Putting the Clamp on Hemorrhage
- EMS 10: Innovators of EMS 2012
- Resuscitation: Ten steps for improving survival from sudden cardiac arrest
- Live Coverage of 2013 Eagles Conference
- EMS State of the Science 2012
- Disaster & Terrorism Preparedness
- EMS 10: Innovators of EMS 2011
- Rapid Results: Capnography, A Key Patient Assessment Tool
- Driving the Course of Care, Vol. 3
- Out of the Darkness
- EMS 10: Innovators in EMS 2010
- Evolution in Resuscitation
- CPR Performance Counts
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- One Dead in Explosion at Tennessee Ammo Plant
- California Fire Apparatus Collide, Strike Restaurant
- Odd Job: Toddler Stuck Inside Claw Machine
- Texas Fertilizer Blast Victims Choose Closure over Answers
- Over 200 Missing in South Korea Ferry Disaster
- Federal Investigators Search for Cause of New Mexico Medical Helicopter Crash