Measuring Life & Breath
The benefits of capnography in EMSThis supplement to JEMS, sponsored by Oridion, highlights the importance of using capnography for both intubated and non-intubated patients.
|Download the full supplement (PDF)||1.35 MB|
CapnographyCapnography is the Ultimate Trend Setter
Current Capnography Field UsesLearn more about how capnography can be used for your patients.
Capnography Use Saves Lives & MoneyA cost-benefit analysis of capnography use.
Capnography Helps Conscious Patients TooEveryone knows about capnography use for the intubated patient, but what about other uses?
Do you think you can diagnose a patient based on this capnogram?
- EMS 10: Innovators of EMS 2012
- Live Coverage of 2013 Eagles Conference
- EMS State of the Science 2012
- Disaster & Terrorism Preparedness
- EMS 10: Innovators of EMS 2011
- Rapid Results: Capnography, A Key Patient Assessment Tool
- Driving the Course of Care, Vol. 3
- Out of the Darkness
- EMS 10: Innovators in EMS 2010
- Evolution in Resuscitation
- CPR Performance Counts
- Measuring Life & Breath
- The Silent Killer
- Driving the Course of Care, 2010
- Making It Real
Most versatile on the market.
Easy engine accessibility.
Save time and money!
Building innovative solutions.
The art of customization.
More driver and passenger room.
"Non-transport" rescue unit.
Special Call vehicle or SWAT.
A.J. explores a compact CT scanner and point-of-care-laboratory and telemedicine system... More >
- Arming Leadership for Safety Change
- Culture of Safety Draft Document
- Video: Factors of Risk
- Video: Integrated EMS
- Rural Example of Community Medicine
EMS Airway Clinic
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Images, Video: Commuter Trains Collide in Connecticut; 60 People Injured
- Washington, D.C. Faces a Critical Paramedic Shortage
- Texas Ex-Paramedic Pleads Not Guilty to Possessing Bomb-Making Materials
- At Least Six Dead, 50 Injured as Tornadoes Hit North Texas
- NTSB Urges States to Lower Blood Alcohol Content Limit
- Two Injured in West Virginia Plant Explosion