Measuring Life & Breath
The benefits of capnography in EMSThis supplement to JEMS, sponsored by Oridion, highlights the importance of using capnography for both intubated and non-intubated patients.
|Download the full supplement (PDF)||1.35 MB|
CapnographyCapnography is the Ultimate Trend Setter
Current Capnography Field UsesLearn more about how capnography can be used for your patients.
Capnography Use Saves Lives & MoneyA cost-benefit analysis of capnography use.
Capnography Helps Conscious Patients TooEveryone knows about capnography use for the intubated patient, but what about other uses?
Do you think you can diagnose a patient based on this capnogram?
- Perfusion on Demand
- EMS State of the Science 2014
- Prehospital Care Research Forum Abstracts
- When Time Matters Most
- Simulation Integration
- EMS 10: Innovators of EMS 2013
- Data Drives Care
- Putting the Clamp on Hemorrhage
- EMS 10: Innovators of EMS 2012
- Resuscitation: Ten steps for improving survival from sudden cardiac arrest
- Live Coverage of 2013 Eagles Conference
- EMS State of the Science 2012
- Disaster & Terrorism Preparedness
- EMS 10: Innovators of EMS 2011
- Rapid Results: Capnography, A Key Patient Assessment Tool
- Driving the Course of Care, Vol. 3
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
Using active compression-decompression CPR with an ITD has been shown to improve 1-year survival from cardiac arrest by 33%.