Measuring Life & Breath
The benefits of capnography in EMSThis supplement to JEMS, sponsored by Oridion, highlights the importance of using capnography for both intubated and non-intubated patients.
|Download the full supplement (PDF)||1.35 MB|
CapnographyCapnography is the Ultimate Trend Setter
Current Capnography Field UsesLearn more about how capnography can be used for your patients.
Capnography Use Saves Lives & MoneyA cost-benefit analysis of capnography use.
Capnography Helps Conscious Patients TooEveryone knows about capnography use for the intubated patient, but what about other uses?
Do you think you can diagnose a patient based on this capnogram?
- EMS 10: Innovators of EMS 2013
- Data Drives Care
- Putting the Clamp on Hemorrhage
- EMS 10: Innovators of EMS 2012
- Resuscitation: Ten steps for improving survival from sudden cardiac arrest
- Live Coverage of 2013 Eagles Conference
- EMS State of the Science 2012
- Disaster & Terrorism Preparedness
- EMS 10: Innovators of EMS 2011
- Rapid Results: Capnography, A Key Patient Assessment Tool
- Driving the Course of Care, Vol. 3
- Out of the Darkness
- EMS 10: Innovators in EMS 2010
- Evolution in Resuscitation
- CPR Performance Counts
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- One Dead in Explosion at Tennessee Ammo Plant
- California Fire Apparatus Collide, Strike Restaurant
- Odd Job: Toddler Stuck Inside Claw Machine
- Texas Fertilizer Blast Victims Choose Closure over Answers
- Over 200 Missing in South Korea Ferry Disaster
- Federal Investigators Search for Cause of New Mexico Medical Helicopter Crash