Lethal Exposure: CO Presents a Toxic Hazard for First RespondersCarbon monoxide presents a toxic hazard for first responders. Here's what you need to know to protect yourself and treat other crews. This supplement is sponsored by Masimo Corp.
- EMS 10: Innovators of EMS 2012
- Live Coverage of 2013 Eagles Conference
- EMS State of the Science 2012
- Disaster & Terrorism Preparedness
- EMS 10: Innovators of EMS 2011
- Rapid Results: Capnography, A Key Patient Assessment Tool
- Driving the Course of Care, Vol. 3
- Out of the Darkness
- EMS 10: Innovators in EMS 2010
- Evolution in Resuscitation
- CPR Performance Counts
- Measuring Life & Breath
- The Silent Killer
- Driving the Course of Care, 2010
- Making It Real
Evacuate from any multistory building.
For the evacuation of disabled or injured.
Evacuate non-ambulatory patients.
Provides true one-person operation.
Reduction in spinal load.
Cut risk of injury to caregivers.
Stryker Power-PRO is a hydraulically powered ambulance cot with industry-leading ergonomics. Foot end controls activate powered lifting and lower function for capacities up to 700 lbs. Operator safety and patient comfort are significantly improved.
Power-PRO XT powered ambulance cot dramatically reduces strenuous lifting and the associated risk of back injury.
SMRT — Stryker Managed Recharging Technology
Stryker Speed-Sheet is a unique approach to patient transfer.
Stair-PRO is scientifically proven to reduce the risk of operator injury. The operator position, adjustability of handles, angle of the track and the built-in descent control made Stair-PRO the safest chair in its product category.
Proven to reduce risk of injury.
The Ambulance Leadership Forum and a Yorkshire Ambulance... More >
- Culture of Safety Draft Document
- Video: Demanding Safety
- Video: Factors of Risk
- Video: Integrated EMS
- Rural Example of Community Medicine
EMS Airway Clinic