Lethal Exposure 2This supplement to JEMS is a must-read to determine the toxic effects of carbon monoxide for first responders. Here's what you need to know to protect yourself and treat other crews. This supplement is sponsored by Masimo Corp.
|Lethal Exposure 2007.pdf||767.41 KB|
- EMS 10: Innovators of EMS 2012
- Live Coverage of 2013 Eagles Conference
- EMS State of the Science 2012
- Disaster & Terrorism Preparedness
- EMS 10: Innovators of EMS 2011
- Rapid Results: Capnography, A Key Patient Assessment Tool
- Driving the Course of Care, Vol. 3
- Out of the Darkness
- EMS 10: Innovators in EMS 2010
- Evolution in Resuscitation
- CPR Performance Counts
- Measuring Life & Breath
- The Silent Killer
- Driving the Course of Care, 2010
- Making It Real
Glide patient loads down stairs.
Tough, dependable bags.
Keeps you powered on every call.
Convert a Ferno Cot to a bariatric cot.
Versatility in confining environments.
Superior stability and safety.
Easier lifting and loading.
For Medtronic / Physio Control Life Pak 12 and 15.
Secure the Physio Control Lifepak 12.
Secure the Philips HeartStart MRx.
Secure the Zoll M Series.
Secure the Zoll E Series.
Allows efficient patient movement.
For extricating from confined spaces.
Innovative pediatric transport.
Secure transport for pediatric patients.
For pre-term neonates and larger infants.
Adjustable three-point harness system.
Accommodate the most modern supplies.
Designed for the highest quality.
Easy to handle stretcher.
Superior comfort and safety.
Maximum safety on stairs.
The Ambulance Leadership Forum and a Yorkshire Ambulance... More >
- Government-Run vs. Private EMS
- Making Safety Sexy
- Culture of Safety Draft Document
- Video: Demanding Safety
- Arming Leadership for Safety Change
Ambulance Innovations from Europe
EMS provider roles around the world differ, and so do the vehicles we use to transport patients... Register>
EMS Airway Clinic