Innovators in EMS 2008This special supplement, sponsored by Physio-Control Inc. and JEMS, profiles the top 10 innovators in EMS who drove the profession forward in 2008. These individuals were nominated by their peers in recognition of their hard work, dedication and selfless efforts to make a difference in the delivery of EMS or in the lives of patients and providers.
|Download the Full Supplement (PDF)||1.87 MB|
- EMS 10: Innovators of EMS 2012
- Live Coverage of 2013 Eagles Conference
- EMS State of the Science 2012
- Disaster & Terrorism Preparedness
- EMS 10: Innovators of EMS 2011
- Rapid Results: Capnography, A Key Patient Assessment Tool
- Driving the Course of Care, Vol. 3
- Out of the Darkness
- EMS 10: Innovators in EMS 2010
- Evolution in Resuscitation
- CPR Performance Counts
- Measuring Life & Breath
- The Silent Killer
- Driving the Course of Care, 2010
- Making It Real
Evacuate from any multistory building.
For the evacuation of disabled or injured.
Evacuate non-ambulatory patients.
Provides true one-person operation.
Reduction in spinal load.
Cut risk of injury to caregivers.
Stryker Power-PRO is a hydraulically powered ambulance cot with industry-leading ergonomics. Foot end controls activate powered lifting and lower function for capacities up to 700 lbs. Operator safety and patient comfort are significantly improved.
Power-PRO XT powered ambulance cot dramatically reduces strenuous lifting and the associated risk of back injury.
SMRT — Stryker Managed Recharging Technology
Stryker Speed-Sheet is a unique approach to patient transfer.
Stair-PRO is scientifically proven to reduce the risk of operator injury. The operator position, adjustability of handles, angle of the track and the built-in descent control made Stair-PRO the safest chair in its product category.
Proven to reduce risk of injury.
The Ambulance Leadership Forum and a Yorkshire Ambulance... More >
- Government-Run vs. Private EMS
- Making Safety Sexy
- Culture of Safety Draft Document
- Video: Demanding Safety
- Arming Leadership for Safety Change
Ambulance Innovations from Europe
EMS provider roles around the world differ, and so do the vehicles we use to transport patients... Register>
EMS Airway Clinic