Forecast for ResuscitationThis supplement affords EMS administrators, medical directors and field providers the opportunity to review some of the latest clinical research findings and procedural changes considered priorities by the U.S. Metropolitan Municipalities EMS Medical Directors considered priorities in their jurisdictions. This supplement is sponsored by Laerdal Medical Corp. & Philips Medical Systems.
- Putting the Clamp on Hemorrhage
- EMS 10: Innovators of EMS 2012
- Resuscitation: Ten steps for improving survival from sudden cardiac arrest
- Live Coverage of 2013 Eagles Conference
- EMS State of the Science 2012
- Disaster & Terrorism Preparedness
- EMS 10: Innovators of EMS 2011
- Rapid Results: Capnography, A Key Patient Assessment Tool
- Driving the Course of Care, Vol. 3
- Out of the Darkness
- EMS 10: Innovators in EMS 2010
- Evolution in Resuscitation
- CPR Performance Counts
- Measuring Life & Breath
- The Silent Killer
Glide patient loads down stairs.
Tough, dependable bags.
Keeps you powered on every call.
Convert a Ferno Cot to a bariatric cot.
Versatility in confining environments.
Superior stability and safety.
Easier lifting and loading.
For Medtronic / Physio Control Life Pak 12 and 15.
Secure the Physio Control Lifepak 12.
Secure the Philips HeartStart MRx.
Secure the Zoll M Series.
Secure the Zoll E Series.
Allows efficient patient movement.
For extricating from confined spaces.
Innovative pediatric transport.
Secure transport for pediatric patients.
For pre-term neonates and larger infants.
Adjustable three-point harness system.
Accommodate the most modern supplies.
Designed for the highest quality.
Easy to handle stretcher.
Superior comfort and safety.
Maximum safety on stairs.
- Bringing The Hospital To The Patient
- Critical Factors in Enhancing Provider & Patient Safety
- Rethinking Ambulance Design & Response Time Standards
- Less Safe Than a U-Haul Trailer
- EMS in the Healthcare Continuum
Ambulance Innovations from Europe
EMS provider roles around the world differ, and so do the vehicles we use to transport patients... Watch On-Demand
EMS Airway Clinic
Controlling compressible hemorrhage is the highest medical priority for improving survival in trauma cases. Now there is a new, simple and effective tool that will transform the way bleeding, particularly difficult-to-control bleeding, is managed in the field: the iTClamp50.
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Improper Rehab among Factors in Training Death of Texas Firefighter
- One Year Later: Newtown after Tragic Shooting
- Commuter Train Collides with Gasoline Tanker in Indonesia
- One Child Killed, Four Others Injured in Idaho School Bus Collision
- D.C. Fire Chief Grilled About Ambulances and Staffing
- Detroit Fire Commissioner Resigns