EMS 10: Innovators of EMS 2011
This supplement profiles the top 10 innovators in EMS who drove the profession forward in 2011.This supplement profiles the top 10 innovators in EMS who drove the profession forward in 2011. These individuals were nominated by their peers in recognition of their hard work, dedication and selfless efforts to make a difference in the delivery of EMS or in the lives of patients and providers.
|Download the Full Supplement (PDF)||1.39 MB|
Forging a PathFollow in the footsteps of these inspirational leaders of EMS.
Spreading Her MissionStephanie Haley-Andrews raises awareness about pediatric care.
Creating an EMS Safety NetTodd Stout builds intricate safety network via FirstWatch program.
Blazing a TrailWilderness EMS team creates unique EMS medical director course.
David Reinis invents unique hands-on approach to anatomy
E. Reed Smith launches Active Shooter program in Virginia.
Pat Songer launches system redesign in rural Nevada.
Paul Paris addresses provider & patient safety through partnership and research.
Mary Meyers tackles the statistics behind quality care.
Rob Lawrence's Rider Alert program spreads to international trend.
Tom Bouthillet advocates for evidence-based cardiac care via the Internet.
- Simulation Integration
- EMS 10: Innovators of EMS 2013
- Data Drives Care
- Putting the Clamp on Hemorrhage
- EMS 10: Innovators of EMS 2012
- Resuscitation: Ten steps for improving survival from sudden cardiac arrest
- Live Coverage of 2013 Eagles Conference
- EMS State of the Science 2012
- Disaster & Terrorism Preparedness
- EMS 10: Innovators of EMS 2011
- Rapid Results: Capnography, A Key Patient Assessment Tool
- Driving the Course of Care, Vol. 3
- Out of the Darkness
- EMS 10: Innovators in EMS 2010
- Evolution in Resuscitation
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
Simulation is an educational tool that can be used to develop and refine clinical skills of the student in a controlled environment before they progress to becoming practicing clinicians.
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Idaho Teens Injured in Bizarre Crash
- NIH Scientist: Ebola Unlikely to Spread Through Air
- Report: Hospitals Hit by Superstorm Sandy had Pre-existing Problems
- Ohio School Bus Driver Killed During Emergency Drill
- President Sends Military Personnel to Fight Ebola Crisis
- Storm Drain Deaths Raise Safety Issue