EMS 10: Innovators in EMS 2009This supplement profiles the top 10 innovators in EMS who drove the profession forward in 2009. These individuals were nominated by their peers in recognition of their hard work, dedication and selfless efforts to make a difference in the delivery of EMS or in the lives of patients and providers.
|Download the Full Supplement (PDF)||1.29 MB|
Grant to Enhance EMS/Hospital Data ExchangeThe University of California, San Diego (UCSD) has been awarded one of 15 Federal Beacon Grants to demonstrate the capacity of electronic medical records.
Leaders of the Pack in 2009This special supplement, sponsored by Physio-Control Inc. andJEMS, profiles 10 EMS...
The Big-Picture ThinkerEven as a teenager, Dia Gainor was fascinated with EMS.
The ResuscitatorYou could call Dr. Mickey Eisenberg’s book,Resuscitate! How Your Community Can Improve...
Like many counties around the nation, Greenville County (S.C.) EMS is grappling with...
It’s no secret that EMS providers have to be up on the latest medical technologies...
As an electronic documentation manager for the San Diego Fire-Rescue Department...
To say that Robert Boyd Tober, MD, FACEP, has been involved in all aspects of medical...
Energy and power have been an increasing problem in this country, especially when...
Every day, EMS providers in communities around the U.S. respond to thousands of 9-1-1...
An internationally respected leader in prehospital care, Dr. Paul Pepe’s contribution...
Every year, hundreds of EMS personnel fall ill or die due to job-related illnesses...
As JEMS turns 30, we measure where EMS is -- including our challenges and opportunities -- and where it might be headed.
- EMS 10: Innovators of EMS 2013
- Data Drives Care
- Putting the Clamp on Hemorrhage
- EMS 10: Innovators of EMS 2012
- Resuscitation: Ten steps for improving survival from sudden cardiac arrest
- Live Coverage of 2013 Eagles Conference
- EMS State of the Science 2012
- Disaster & Terrorism Preparedness
- EMS 10: Innovators of EMS 2011
- Rapid Results: Capnography, A Key Patient Assessment Tool
- Driving the Course of Care, Vol. 3
- Out of the Darkness
- EMS 10: Innovators in EMS 2010
- Evolution in Resuscitation
- CPR Performance Counts
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Odd Job: Toddler Stuck Inside Claw Machine
- Texas Fertilizer Blast Victims Choose Closure over Answers
- Over 200 Missing in South Korea Ferry Disaster
- Federal Investigators Search for Cause of New Mexico Medical Helicopter Crash
- Feds Review Safety Rules Following Fiery California Crash
- Investigation Begins into Deadly California Crash