The push for rapid reliefCPAP: The push for rapid relief is an editorial supplement sponsored by Airon Corp., Mercury Medical, Philips Healthcare, O-Two Medical Technologies and co-sponsored by BoundTree Medical, Pulmodyne Inc. & Oridion Medical, and published by Elsevier Public Safety.
|Download the full supplement (PDF)||1.26 MB|
CPAP Saves Lives a Minute at a TimeCPAP can help EMS providers save lives and improve patient comfort.
Physiology Explains CPAP’s EffectivenessLearn the physiology behind breathing to understand how CPAP works in the prehospital environment.
Many Benefits of CPAPIndications of CPAP
Bring It to BLSSuccessful implementation of CPAP in the BLS scope requires education and training.
Oxygen concentration, flow and consumption are three of these 10 CPAP device tips.
How to apply CPAP with patient comfort in mind
Use these examples of CPAP patient care protocols for your service.
- EMS 10: Innovators of EMS 2013
- Data Drives Care
- Putting the Clamp on Hemorrhage
- EMS 10: Innovators of EMS 2012
- Resuscitation: Ten steps for improving survival from sudden cardiac arrest
- Live Coverage of 2013 Eagles Conference
- EMS State of the Science 2012
- Disaster & Terrorism Preparedness
- EMS 10: Innovators of EMS 2011
- Rapid Results: Capnography, A Key Patient Assessment Tool
- Driving the Course of Care, Vol. 3
- Out of the Darkness
- EMS 10: Innovators in EMS 2010
- Evolution in Resuscitation
- CPR Performance Counts
A compact, MOLLE-equipped pack designed for rapid field response for the treatment of most extremity fractures, dislocations and joint injuries. Fractures can be splinted in position found! Disaster preparedness and surge capacity available!
The Compact Sager Alternative! Treats proximal third and mid-shaft femoral fractures. Radio-lucent,universal: fits adult or child,treats unilateral or bilateral fractures. Rapid one-person assembly/application. Compact, robust, and lightweight.
Your complete fracture response system! Features a compact Sager Traction Splint, an Adaptor
EMS Airway Clinic
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Two Dozen Injured in California Stage Collapse
- Photos: Florida Pilot, Skydiver Injured in Crash
- Mother in Florida Surf Rescue Was Stopped Earlier by Police
- Seven Injured, One Dead in New Jersey Explosion
- Explosion and Injuries at New Jersey Condo Complex
- Debate Grows Over Public Administration of Narcan