The push for rapid reliefCPAP: The push for rapid relief is an editorial supplement sponsored by Airon Corp., Mercury Medical, Philips Healthcare, O-Two Medical Technologies and co-sponsored by BoundTree Medical, Pulmodyne Inc. & Oridion Medical, and published by Elsevier Public Safety.
|Download the full supplement (PDF)||1.26 MB|
CPAP Saves Lives a Minute at a TimeCPAP can help EMS providers save lives and improve patient comfort.
Physiology Explains CPAP’s EffectivenessLearn the physiology behind breathing to understand how CPAP works in the prehospital environment.
Many Benefits of CPAPIndications of CPAP
Bring It to BLSSuccessful implementation of CPAP in the BLS scope requires education and training.
Oxygen concentration, flow and consumption are three of these 10 CPAP device tips.
How to apply CPAP with patient comfort in mind
Use these examples of CPAP patient care protocols for your service.
- EMS State of the Science 2014
- Prehospital Care Research Forum Abstracts
- When Time Matters Most
- Simulation Integration
- EMS 10: Innovators of EMS 2013
- Data Drives Care
- Putting the Clamp on Hemorrhage
- EMS 10: Innovators of EMS 2012
- Resuscitation: Ten steps for improving survival from sudden cardiac arrest
- Live Coverage of 2013 Eagles Conference
- EMS State of the Science 2012
- Disaster & Terrorism Preparedness
- EMS 10: Innovators of EMS 2011
- Rapid Results: Capnography, A Key Patient Assessment Tool
- Driving the Course of Care, Vol. 3
- Out of the Darkness
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
Discover why clinical studies are finding mechanical CPR just as effective as optimally-performed CPR.