The push for rapid reliefCPAP: The push for rapid relief is an editorial supplement sponsored by Airon Corp., Mercury Medical, Philips Healthcare, O-Two Medical Technologies and co-sponsored by BoundTree Medical, Pulmodyne Inc. & Oridion Medical, and published by Elsevier Public Safety.
|Download the full supplement (PDF)||1.26 MB|
CPAP Saves Lives a Minute at a TimeCPAP can help EMS providers save lives and improve patient comfort.
Physiology Explains CPAP’s EffectivenessLearn the physiology behind breathing to understand how CPAP works in the prehospital environment.
Many Benefits of CPAPIndications of CPAP
Bring It to BLSSuccessful implementation of CPAP in the BLS scope requires education and training.
Oxygen concentration, flow and consumption are three of these 10 CPAP device tips.
How to apply CPAP with patient comfort in mind
Use these examples of CPAP patient care protocols for your service.
- Putting the Clamp on Hemorrhage
- EMS 10: Innovators of EMS 2012
- Resuscitation: Ten steps for improving survival from sudden cardiac arrest
- Live Coverage of 2013 Eagles Conference
- EMS State of the Science 2012
- Disaster & Terrorism Preparedness
- EMS 10: Innovators of EMS 2011
- Rapid Results: Capnography, A Key Patient Assessment Tool
- Driving the Course of Care, Vol. 3
- Out of the Darkness
- EMS 10: Innovators in EMS 2010
- Evolution in Resuscitation
- CPR Performance Counts
- Measuring Life & Breath
- The Silent Killer
The Duramedic is the meeting of price and features to create long-lasting value, and is constructed with exceptional attention to detail. The design of the Duramedic Type allows it to be maneuvered in tight city streets and alleys.
Although designed to be compact in overall length, boasts a 96” width.
The Ultramedic offers the most powerful blend of functionality, comfort and safety. We set the industry standard for the largest interior and exterior capacity, as well as the options available to customize your module.
- Patient Safety
- Bringing The Hospital To The Patient
- Critical Factors in Enhancing Provider & Patient Safety
- Rethinking Ambulance Design & Response Time Standards
- Less Safe Than a U-Haul Trailer
Ambulance Innovations from Europe
EMS provider roles around the world differ, and so do the vehicles we use to transport patients... Watch On-Demand
EMS Airway Clinic
Controlling compressible hemorrhage is the highest medical priority for improving survival in trauma cases. Now there is a new, simple and effective tool that will transform the way bleeding, particularly difficult-to-control bleeding, is managed in the field: the iTClamp50.
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Dozens Injured in Bus Crashes across California
- Collapse at London Theater
- 28-Year-Old Cardiac Arrest Survivor Meets EMS Personnel Who Helped Save Him
- Coast Guard Officer Dies from November Rescue Injuries
- Shooting at Renown Medical Center Campus in Reno
- Blind Man and Guide Dog Struck by NYC Subway Train