Courage Under FireAfter 9/11, the stories of EMS responders remained mostly untold -- until JEMS published this moving supplement. Download this essential supplement to read more about the untold stories.
EMS UntoldThe untold story of EMS response to the World Trade Center attack on Sept. 11.
Live to TellEMS providers tell their tale of responding to 9/11 in their own words.
In MemoriamRemembering eight EMS providers who lost their lives in the official 9/11 EMS response.
Unsung HeroesRead about the EMS providers who had to run calls while 9/11 happened in their backyard.
Rescuers came together to search through the rubble after the towers fell.
FDNY tries to rebuild after the devastation of 9/11.
Although he had a broken neck, Kevin Shea is among those who count themselves lucky to be alive.
Emergency manufacturers show their support after 9/11.
New York School Children Reach Out to Emergency Personnel
FDNY paramedic pops the question right after attacks.
A remembrance of firefighters lost in the line of duty
- Simulation Integration
- EMS 10: Innovators of EMS 2013
- Data Drives Care
- Putting the Clamp on Hemorrhage
- EMS 10: Innovators of EMS 2012
- Resuscitation: Ten steps for improving survival from sudden cardiac arrest
- Live Coverage of 2013 Eagles Conference
- EMS State of the Science 2012
- Disaster & Terrorism Preparedness
- EMS 10: Innovators of EMS 2011
- Rapid Results: Capnography, A Key Patient Assessment Tool
- Driving the Course of Care, Vol. 3
- Out of the Darkness
- EMS 10: Innovators in EMS 2010
- Evolution in Resuscitation
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
Simulation is an educational tool that can be used to develop and refine clinical skills of the student in a controlled environment before they progress to becoming practicing clinicians.