Courage Under FireAfter 9/11, the stories of EMS responders remained mostly untold -- until JEMS published this moving supplement. Download this essential supplement to read more about the untold stories.
EMS UntoldThe untold story of EMS response to the World Trade Center attack on Sept. 11.
Live to TellEMS providers tell their tale of responding to 9/11 in their own words.
In MemoriamRemembering eight EMS providers who lost their lives in the official 9/11 EMS response.
Unsung HeroesRead about the EMS providers who had to run calls while 9/11 happened in their backyard.
Rescuers came together to search through the rubble after the towers fell.
FDNY tries to rebuild after the devastation of 9/11.
Although he had a broken neck, Kevin Shea is among those who count themselves lucky to be alive.
Emergency manufacturers show their support after 9/11.
New York School Children Reach Out to Emergency Personnel
FDNY paramedic pops the question right after attacks.
A remembrance of firefighters lost in the line of duty
- Putting the Clamp on Hemorrhage
- EMS 10: Innovators of EMS 2012
- Resuscitation: Ten steps for improving survival from sudden cardiac arrest
- Live Coverage of 2013 Eagles Conference
- EMS State of the Science 2012
- Disaster & Terrorism Preparedness
- EMS 10: Innovators of EMS 2011
- Rapid Results: Capnography, A Key Patient Assessment Tool
- Driving the Course of Care, Vol. 3
- Out of the Darkness
- EMS 10: Innovators in EMS 2010
- Evolution in Resuscitation
- CPR Performance Counts
- Measuring Life & Breath
- The Silent Killer
The Duramedic is the meeting of price and features to create long-lasting value, and is constructed with exceptional attention to detail. The design of the Duramedic Type allows it to be maneuvered in tight city streets and alleys.
Although designed to be compact in overall length, boasts a 96” width.
The Ultramedic offers the most powerful blend of functionality, comfort and safety. We set the industry standard for the largest interior and exterior capacity, as well as the options available to customize your module.
- Bringing The Hospital To The Patient
- Critical Factors in Enhancing Provider & Patient Safety
- Rethinking Ambulance Design & Response Time Standards
- Less Safe Than a U-Haul Trailer
- EMS in the Healthcare Continuum
Ambulance Innovations from Europe
EMS provider roles around the world differ, and so do the vehicles we use to transport patients... Watch On-Demand
EMS Airway Clinic
Controlling compressible hemorrhage is the highest medical priority for improving survival in trauma cases. Now there is a new, simple and effective tool that will transform the way bleeding, particularly difficult-to-control bleeding, is managed in the field: the iTClamp50.
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- One Child Killed, Four Others Injured in Idaho School Bus Collision
- Man Who Shot Ambulance, into Cars & at CHP Officers Gets Life Sentences
- D.C. Fire Chief Grilled About Ambulances and Staffing
- Detroit Fire Commissioner Resigns
- Braun Unveils New Ambulance at AAA Conference
- 100-Vehicle Pile-Up in Belgium