ELKRIDGE, Md. - Howard County fire officials say a home where seven Elkridge residents suffered carbon monoxidce poisoning had a working carbon monoxide detector.
Fire officials say several residents had made their way out of the home by the time Howard County and Baltimore County rescue units arrived just before midnight Saturday. The seven were reported in stable condition Sunday after being taken to the University of Maryland Medical Center.
Information from: The Baltimore Sun, http://www.baltimoresun.com