PANAMA CITY, Fla. - A Panhandle teen was badly burned after her boyfriend poured gasoline on a backyard fire.
The Bay County Sheriff's Office reports that the boyfriend, who was not named because he is a minor, was pouring gas from a cup onto the fire Monday evening when the flames traveled up the stream and back into the cup. He reportedly tossed the cup aside, splashing his girlfriend with the flaming gasoline.
A report says the girlfriend suffered second- and third-degree burns to her upper chest and both arms. She was taken to a nearby hospital for treatment.
No charges have been filed.
Information from: The News Herald, http://www.newsherald.com