If someone you knew died in the line of duty, would you want them to be recognized during the National EMS Memorial Service?
Yes, and I would contact NEMSMS to make sure their name was listed.
61% (82 votes)
Yes, but I would leave it up to the head of our agency to notify NEMSMS
37% (50 votes)
No, I would want to recognize them locally only.
2% (3 votes)
Total votes: 135
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Shooting Inside Suburban Philadelphia Hospital Complex
- Several Injured as Storm Hits Virginia Campground
- Mother and Daughter Die from Food Truck Explosion Injuries
- Pinnacle Keynote Speaker Discusses the Effects of Sleep Deprivation & Fatigue
- Where in the World of EMS is A.J.?
- Plane Crashes in Taiwan, Dozens Feared Trapped and Dead