Does your system advocate temperature taking in patients?
Yes, we consider it an important vital sign.
27% (52 votes)
No, we don’t think it benefits our patients.
31% (59 votes)
Sometimes, but it depends on the patient.
42% (80 votes)
Total votes: 191
FEBRUARY 25-28, 2015
Baltimore Convention Center
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Congress Passes One-Week Funding of Homeland Security
- Indiana Considers ‘Baby Box’ for Abandoned Newborns
- Oil Train Wrecks Increase Call for Tougher Safety Rules
- Short-Term Fix May Avoid Homeland Security Shutdown
- FDNY, FDNY EMS Respond to Manhattan Building Collapse
- Over 70 Vehicles Involved in Maine Pileup