Does your system advocate temperature taking in patients?
Yes, we consider it an important vital sign.
27% (52 votes)
No, we don’t think it benefits our patients.
31% (59 votes)
Sometimes, but it depends on the patient.
42% (80 votes)
Total votes: 191
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Shooting Inside Suburban Philadelphia Hospital Complex
- Several Injured as Storm Hits Virginia Campground
- Mother and Daughter Die from Food Truck Explosion Injuries
- Pinnacle Keynote Speaker Discusses the Effects of Sleep Deprivation & Fatigue
- Where in the World of EMS is A.J.?
- Plane Crashes in Taiwan, Dozens Feared Trapped and Dead