Do you think oxygen hurts the patients EMS providers intubate?
Yes, it often leads to hyperventilation.
4% (12 votes)
No, not if you put them on a ventilator at a lower oxygen concentration.
24% (71 votes)
It depends on the situation.
72% (211 votes)
Total votes: 294
FEBRUARY 25-28, 2015
Baltimore Convention Center
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Congress Passes One-Week Funding of Homeland Security
- Indiana Considers ‘Baby Box’ for Abandoned Newborns
- Oil Train Wrecks Increase Call for Tougher Safety Rules
- Short-Term Fix May Avoid Homeland Security Shutdown
- FDNY, FDNY EMS Respond to Manhattan Building Collapse
- Over 70 Vehicles Involved in Maine Pileup