EMS Industry News
Evacuate from any multistory building.
For the evacuation of disabled or injured.
Evacuate non-ambulatory patients.
Provides true one-person operation.
Reduction in spinal load.
Cut risk of injury to caregivers.
Stryker Power-PRO is a hydraulically powered ambulance cot with industry-leading ergonomics. Foot end controls activate powered lifting and lower function for capacities up to 700 lbs. Operator safety and patient comfort are significantly improved.
Power-PRO XT powered ambulance cot dramatically reduces strenuous lifting and the associated risk of back injury.
SMRT — Stryker Managed Recharging Technology
Stryker Speed-Sheet is a unique approach to patient transfer.
Stair-PRO is scientifically proven to reduce the risk of operator injury. The operator position, adjustability of handles, angle of the track and the built-in descent control made Stair-PRO the safest chair in its product category.
Proven to reduce risk of injury.
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Improper Rehab among Factors in Training Death of Texas Firefighter
- One Year Later: Newtown after Tragic Shooting
- Commuter Train Collides with Gasoline Tanker in Indonesia
- One Child Killed, Four Others Injured in Idaho School Bus Collision
- D.C. Fire Chief Grilled About Ambulances and Staffing
- Detroit Fire Commissioner Resigns