EMS Industry News
Second EMS Focus Webinar is Aug. 5 at 2 p.m.
This government-designed safety program improves well-being.
Erich Roden, 21-year fire service veteran and battalion chief with the Milwaukee Fire Department, to lead FireRescue Magazine as editor-in-chief.
The resort’s most popular event of the year, Heroes Salute, continues to provide low room rates and special offers on destination activities.
Set up a demo account at CentreLearn’s table #7 at Pinnacle, the year’s best event for EMS leaders.
Accounts receivable data made easy.
Mission is California's only non-9-1-1 provider to receive this accreditation.
Dual-uniformed hometown hero is recognized for selflessness.
Check out the latest from Ziamatic Corp.
Partnership creates effective helicopter simulator training.
Scheduling, tracking and managing employees for an organization that's always “open” was an arduous job before moving workforce management processes online.
Medical information campaign begins June 16th.
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Jury Awards $14M to Beaten California Paramedic
- Four Children among Six People Killed in Texas Shooting
- Connecticut State Police Honor Sandy Hook First Responders
- Four Injured After California Roller Coaster Hits Tree Branch
- Details on Loss of California Lifeguard during Rescue
- California Fire Department Lifeguard Drowns During Rescue Attempt