EMS Industry News
Accounts receivable data made easy.
Mission is California's only non-9-1-1 provider to receive this accreditation.
Dual-uniformed hometown hero is recognized for selflessness.
Check out the latest from Ziamatic Corp.
Partnership creates effective helicopter simulator training.
Scheduling, tracking and managing employees for an organization that's always “open” was an arduous job before moving workforce management processes online.
Medical information campaign begins June 16th.
The JSA- 366 has a plethora of EMS-friendly features.
Bike rides honor fallen EMS workers.
New location will expand company's reach
New easy-to-use CPR device hits the market
New technology allows for safer flights.
ArchieMD provides EMTs and Paramedics high-quality interactive training using computer graphics and gaming technology.
WorkSafe program is "missing link" in SCA response.
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- One Dead, Over a Dozen Injured in California Beach Lightning Strike
- Shooting Inside Suburban Philadelphia Hospital Complex
- Several Injured as Storm Hits Virginia Campground
- Mother and Daughter Die from Food Truck Explosion Injuries
- Pinnacle Keynote Speaker Discusses the Effects of Sleep Deprivation & Fatigue
- Where in the World of EMS is A.J.?