EMS Industry News
New firm supports improving out-of-hospital care, management and navigation.
AristaTek, Inc. Offers Complimentary Report Detailing the Consequences of a Radiological Dispersion Device Using Cobalt 60
New brief details dirty bomb danger.
Classes guarantee better compliance programs.
The On Board Program is designed to raise awareness due to the fact that over 600,000 children are not restrained properly in the back of ambulances on an annual basis.
Internship partnership to create well-rounded students.
Second EMS Focus Webinar is Aug. 5 at 2 p.m.
This government-designed safety program improves well-being.
Erich Roden, 21-year fire service veteran and battalion chief with the Milwaukee Fire Department, to lead FireRescue Magazine as editor-in-chief.
The resort’s most popular event of the year, Heroes Salute, continues to provide low room rates and special offers on destination activities.
Set up a demo account at CentreLearn’s table #7 at Pinnacle, the year’s best event for EMS leaders.
Accounts receivable data made easy.
Mission is California's only non-9-1-1 provider to receive this accreditation.
Dual-uniformed hometown hero is recognized for selflessness.
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Gaza Hospital ER Repeatedly Improvises During Fighting
- 10 Killed, Over 60 Injured When Buses Crash on German Highway
- Paramedics and EMTs Reassigned in NYPD Suspect Death Investigation
- One Dead, Several Others Injured in New York Bus Rollover
- 25 Injured When Trains Collide in France
- Medical Helicopter Crashes in New Mexico; Hospital Mourns Fallen Crew