EMS Webinars & EMS Training Webcasts
You're expected to respond to influenza as a public health partner. Here's how.
The staging of vehicles and equipment is often overlooked during mass casualty incidents (MCIs).
AHA guidelines with minimally interrupted compressions and therapeutic hypothermia.
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
Simulation is an educational tool that can be used to develop and refine clinical skills of the student in a controlled environment before they progress to becoming practicing clinicians.
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- NIH Admits American Doctor with Ebola Virus
- New Jersey Hospital President, Wife Killed in Fire
- Rescuers Work alongside Active Japanese Volcano to Recover Victims
- 15 Wounded in Miami Nightclub Shooting
- Four Dead, Over a Dozen Injured in Texas College Bus Crash
- Woman Beheaded at Oklahoma Food Center, Another Injured