Charlie Eisele, flight medic and JEMS author, invites you to EMSAirwayClinic.com.
The McGRATH® Series 5 Video Laryngoscope is the first fully portable video laryngoscope designed for difficult airways.
The AccuVein AV300 illuminates the vasculature of patients when you draw blood or start an IV.
RescueNet® is the only suite of fully integrated fire and EMS software solutions that streamlines operations by managing defibrillator resuscitation data from the time of the call through payment.
Philips is known for its open systems approach to data management and connectivity that lets you manage your workflow as you desire.
The Siren ePCR Suite is the world’s most clinically advanced and widely accepted EMS electronic patient care reporting solution.
The S-CUT is a fast way to remove the patient’s clothes in order to expose injuries.
The Flow-Safe™ CPAP System is the first disposable system for Acute Pulmonary Edema with built-in manometer and pressure relief valve.
The AmbuBus (Bus Stretcher Conversion Kit) is an effective and efficient solution for mass evacuation and transport.
Fusion ePCR give EMS providers the electronic means to streamline the collection of incident data.
The most advanced AED yet!
Flexible & reliable data solutions.
Tough and ready for action.
Dynamic, real-time CPR feedback.
A portable, simple, cost-effective and non-invasive alternative to intubation.
A.J. explores a compact CT scanner and point-of-care-laboratory and telemedicine system... More >
- Culture of Safety Draft Document
- Video: Demanding Safety
- Video: Factors of Risk
- Video: Integrated EMS
- Rural Example of Community Medicine
EMS Airway Clinic
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Images, Video: Commuter Trains Collide in Connecticut; 60 People Injured
- Washington, D.C. Faces a Critical Paramedic Shortage
- Texas Ex-Paramedic Pleads Not Guilty to Possessing Bomb-Making Materials
- At Least Six Dead, 50 Injured as Tornadoes Hit North Texas
- NTSB Urges States to Lower Blood Alcohol Content Limit
- Two Injured in West Virginia Plant Explosion