It spent 16 million dollars on overtime in a three-year period.
Water provided to them from fire hydrants made them sick.
A heavily intoxicated patient attacked a female provider who was trying to help her.
The State Health Department said they've been breaking a law.
One student's face was burned when a classroom experiment exploded.
Officials are trying to determine if the five year veteran ignored standard protocols.
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
Simulation is an educational tool that can be used to develop and refine clinical skills of the student in a controlled environment before they progress to becoming practicing clinicians.
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Ohio School Bus Driver Killed During Emergency Drill
- President Sends Military Personnel to Fight Ebola Crisis
- Storm Drain Deaths Raise Safety Issue
- DCFEMS Medical Director Leaves for New Post
- New Yorkers Continue to Struggle with Effects of 9/11
- Three FDNY EMS Members Added to List of Fallen from WTC Illnesses