Instructors recognize value of EMS as a standard for tactical teams.
Medical system in D.C. and four Maryland counties tested.
Rural Metro applauded its medics for excellence in cardiac-related calls.
Changes to the area's service that will leave one unit to cover the entire county.
They donated the vehicle to a police department for incident command.
Village of Minoa announced it will turn over staffing of the village ambulance service to WAVES, a not-for-profit organization.
Officials said this new agreement will cut down response time.
She expressed concern to WLKY over mandatory overtime.
Only one of the 19 recommendations from 2007 has been fully implemented.
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Over 2,000 9/11 First Responders Diagnosed with Cancer
- Rare California Beach Storm Hard to Predict
- Father, Daughter Killed When Plane Crashes on Florida Beach
- One Dead, Over a Dozen Injured in California Beach Lightning Strike
- Shooting Inside Suburban Philadelphia Hospital Complex
- Several Injured as Storm Hits Virginia Campground