New questions for those who oversee emergency services in Santa Clara County.
Woman appears to have walked away from a crash that killed her husband.
A compact, MOLLE-equipped pack designed for rapid field response for the treatment of most extremity fractures, dislocations and joint injuries. Fractures can be splinted in position found! Disaster preparedness and surge capacity available!
The Compact Sager Alternative! Treats proximal third and mid-shaft femoral fractures. Radio-lucent,universal: fits adult or child,treats unilateral or bilateral fractures. Rapid one-person assembly/application. Compact, robust, and lightweight.
Your complete fracture response system! Features a compact Sager Traction Splint, an Adaptor
The Ambulance Leadership Forum and a Yorkshire Ambulance... More >
- Government-Run vs. Private EMS
- Making Safety Sexy
- Culture of Safety Draft Document
- Video: Demanding Safety
- Arming Leadership for Safety Change
EMS Airway Clinic
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Second Victim Dies in Louisiana Plant Explosion
- Florida Deck Collapse Plunges Many into Water
- Explosion at Louisiana Chemical Plant
- Building Inspector in Fatal Philadelphia Collapse Commits Suicide
- Rescue at Manhattan Scaffold Collapse
- FDNY EMTs Wrestle Gun Away from Patient and Treat Injured Officer