Search and rescue team brushes up on life-saving techniques.
Recent crash highlights difficulties for emergency crews.
Kansas City (Mo.) officials say it’s taking longer for an ambulance to arrive after making changes to dispatch.
Almost 40 people were on the duck boat, which became stranded after the captain shut the engine down thinking there was a fire.
Known as “wet” or “angel dust”, PCP gives users the feeling of superhuman strength.
Twin Towers replacement becomes tallest building in New York City.
The dogs have just 20 minutes to find the last volunteer survivor or survivors buried in a massive heap of manmade destruction.
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
How mass killing events have proven a need for new guidelines.
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Officials Investigate Cases of Paralysis and Enterovirus
- Syrian Rescue Volunteer Promotes Team’s Dangerous Work
- NIH Admits American Doctor with Ebola Virus
- New Jersey Hospital President, Wife Killed in Fire
- Rescuers Work alongside Active Japanese Volcano to Recover Victims
- 15 Wounded in Miami Nightclub Shooting