Medic worked on a firefighter pinned in a violent crash.
Mandatory jail time for people convicted of assaulting an EMT or paramedic.
MMR ring crashed into a gas line at their company quarters.
Company failed to meet Frederick County code standards.
Staffing change will leave immediate neighborhood without fire apparatus.
Family upset that officer in charge may retire without any discipline.
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Bus Crash in Norway Claims Four Tourists
- FDNY EMS Celebrates Young Patient’s Birthday
- Over 2,000 9/11 First Responders Diagnosed with Cancer
- Rare California Beach Storm Hard to Predict
- Father, Daughter Killed When Plane Crashes on Florida Beach
- One Dead, Over a Dozen Injured in California Beach Lightning Strike