Former board president of Northland Regional Ambulance District misused public information.
EMS chief places medic on charges for helping man after fire.
Several people were reported injured.
Firefighters will now cover ambulance runs for the city.
Former Public Safety Director John Wilson retired one week ago.
FEBRUARY 25-28, 2015
Baltimore Convention Center
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Congress Passes One-Week Funding of Homeland Security
- Indiana Considers ‘Baby Box’ for Abandoned Newborns
- Oil Train Wrecks Increase Call for Tougher Safety Rules
- Short-Term Fix May Avoid Homeland Security Shutdown
- FDNY, FDNY EMS Respond to Manhattan Building Collapse
- Over 70 Vehicles Involved in Maine Pileup