He also tried to squeeze through the doorway to the driver's compartment from the patient care area.
Paramedics join other healthcare providers to treat athletes vying for a spot in the Olympics.
A new Yellow Dot program in New York State could help paramedics save your life.
Surgical team describes dealing with an unexploded grenade.
Winder didn't feel pain. He didn't feel anything. Adrenaline numbed him.
Pilot project is offering therapy for post-traumatic stress disorder.
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
How mass killing events have proven a need for new guidelines.
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Dispatch Problems Led to EMS Delay at New York Fire
- Ebola Fear Causes Drop in Confidence in Local Hospitals
- Beaten San Francisco Medic Happy to Be Alive
- Shooting at Canadian War Memorial and Parliament Building
- DHS Orders Airport Screenings of West African Passengers
- Over 30 Hikers Killed in Nepal Blizzards