Life Flight's fleet of six state-of-the-art Eurocopter EC145 aircraft averages 10 rescues a day.
These crews will supplement a group of more than 80 paramedics, doctors and rescue workers deployed to flooded regions.
Crash occurred a mile north of Midwest National Air Center.
Boston EMT is being hailed a hero after rushing into a burning building to save a young boy’s life.
EMS responders participated in the drill to refine their skills.
Yakima County 911 plans to use nurses to handle non-emergency calls
The woman has filed a lawsuit against Hamilton County EMS.
An EMS chief was honored for saving the life of a car accident victim and two volunteer firefighters were recognized for rescuing an elderly couple from a house fire.
- Bringing The Hospital To The Patient
- Critical Factors in Enhancing Provider & Patient Safety
- Rethinking Ambulance Design & Response Time Standards
- Less Safe Than a U-Haul Trailer
- EMS in the Healthcare Continuum
Ambulance Innovations from Europe
EMS provider roles around the world differ, and so do the vehicles we use to transport patients... Watch On-Demand
EMS Airway Clinic
Controlling compressible hemorrhage is the highest medical priority for improving survival in trauma cases. Now there is a new, simple and effective tool that will transform the way bleeding, particularly difficult-to-control bleeding, is managed in the field: the iTClamp50.
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Utah Rock Slide Kills Two People Inside Home
- Three People Stabbed at Denver Football Game
- Improper Rehab among Factors in Training Death of Texas Firefighter
- One Year Later: Newtown after Tragic Shooting
- Commuter Train Collides with Gasoline Tanker in Indonesia
- One Child Killed, Four Others Injured in Idaho School Bus Collision