The incident happened following the Texas 5A Division II championship game.
Stow appeared in a special report on "Rock Center."
A car sideswiped a vehicle that was disabled in an earlier crash.
A Kansas City EMT was honored by the Kansas City City Council for his heroic actions on a recent flight.
Two paramedics were placed on administrative leave.
Witnesses claim the ambulance only had its lights on and not its sirens. EMSA says that's not true.
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- One Dead in Explosion at Tennessee Ammo Plant
- California Fire Apparatus Collide, Strike Restaurant
- Odd Job: Toddler Stuck Inside Claw Machine
- Texas Fertilizer Blast Victims Choose Closure over Answers
- Over 200 Missing in South Korea Ferry Disaster
- Federal Investigators Search for Cause of New Mexico Medical Helicopter Crash