The bill's purpose is to educate parents and students.
Marine paramedics saved a fellow Marine who had a live grenade in his leg.
Tower ladder used to remove three workers at Pennsylvania’s Lehigh Valley Mall.
Firefighters possibly affected by fire in a possible drug lab.
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
Simulation is an educational tool that can be used to develop and refine clinical skills of the student in a controlled environment before they progress to becoming practicing clinicians.
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Idaho Teens Injured in Bizarre Crash
- NIH Scientist: Ebola Unlikely to Spread Through Air
- Report: Hospitals Hit by Superstorm Sandy had Pre-existing Problems
- Ohio School Bus Driver Killed During Emergency Drill
- President Sends Military Personnel to Fight Ebola Crisis
- Storm Drain Deaths Raise Safety Issue