House Bill 2141 would place a certification fee to First Responders, EMT and Paramedics.
It initially began as a call for a person who had fallen.
Springfield Ambulance EMTs became part-time elves on Christmas Eve.
Rescuers took the unusual step of racing Christina to the hospital in their fire truck while performing CPR.
Ambulance vehicles are now equipped to deal with severe weather.
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- One Dead in Explosion at Tennessee Ammo Plant
- California Fire Apparatus Collide, Strike Restaurant
- Odd Job: Toddler Stuck Inside Claw Machine
- Texas Fertilizer Blast Victims Choose Closure over Answers
- Over 200 Missing in South Korea Ferry Disaster
- Federal Investigators Search for Cause of New Mexico Medical Helicopter Crash