Firefighters witnessed the crash while en route to the airport.
Four injured when giant screen falls on workers.
How the LAS has improved survival rates for cardiac arrest patients.
Jason Killens explained how the LAS continually improves its response to major events.
See what Eric Beck, DO, EMT-P, CCEMT-P, had to say about the future of EMS.
Corey Slovis, MD, FACP, FAAEM, explains at the 2013 EMS Today Conference.
Most versatile on the market.
Easy engine accessibility.
Save time and money!
Building innovative solutions.
The art of customization.
More driver and passenger room.
"Non-transport" rescue unit.
Special Call vehicle or SWAT.
The Ambulance Leadership Forum and a Yorkshire Ambulance... More >
- Culture of Safety Draft Document
- Video: Demanding Safety
- Video: Factors of Risk
- Video: Integrated EMS
- Rural Example of Community Medicine
EMS Airway Clinic
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Recovery Efforts Begin in Oklahoma
- Search for Survivors in Oklahoma Nearly Complete
- Empire State Building Lights Up for EMS Week
- Many Dead, Including Children, After Tornado Strikes Oklahoma City Suburb
- 2 Children Killed, 4 People Injured, in Indianapolis Condo Fire
- Oklahoma School Takes Direct Hit from Large Tornado