Firefighters witnessed the crash while en route to the airport.
Four injured when giant screen falls on workers.
How the LAS has improved survival rates for cardiac arrest patients.
Jason Killens explained how the LAS continually improves its response to major events.
See what Eric Beck, DO, EMT-P, CCEMT-P, had to say about the future of EMS.
Corey Slovis, MD, FACP, FAAEM, explains at the 2013 EMS Today Conference.
A.J. explores a compact CT scanner and point-of-care-laboratory and telemedicine system... More >
- Video: Demanding Safety
- Arming Leadership for Safety Change
- Video: Factors of Risk
- Video: Integrated EMS
- Rural Example of Community Medicine
EMS Airway Clinic
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Images, Video: Commuter Trains Collide in Connecticut; 60 People Injured
- Washington, D.C. Faces a Critical Paramedic Shortage
- Texas Ex-Paramedic Pleads Not Guilty to Possessing Bomb-Making Materials
- At Least Six Dead, 50 Injured as Tornadoes Hit North Texas
- NTSB Urges States to Lower Blood Alcohol Content Limit
- Two Injured in West Virginia Plant Explosion