Health officials are on high alert about a new strain of deadly bird flu spreading through China.
There are reports of a stabbing on a campus of Lone Star College.
Emergency dispatchers are trained to stay calm in a chaotic situation.
Yorkshire ambulance service pushes to let public know of cuts.
Salvation Army trains 50 emergency and disaster volunteers.
Around 450 ambulance service workers have been striking across Yorkshire in a dispute over cuts in patient care.
Utah citizens will soon be able to text 9-1-1 in case of emergencies thanks to a new internet protocol.
The New York City medical examiner says sifting has started in recently uncovered construction debris from the World Trade Center site in an effort to find any human remains from the 9/11 terrorist attacks.
Ambulance carrying someone in critical condition gets hit by a truck in Eugene, Oregon.
The most advanced AED yet!
Flexible & reliable data solutions.
Tough and ready for action.
Dynamic, real-time CPR feedback.
A portable, simple, cost-effective and non-invasive alternative to intubation.
A.J. explores a compact CT scanner and point-of-care-laboratory and telemedicine system... More >
- Video: Demanding Safety
- Arming Leadership for Safety Change
- Video: Factors of Risk
- Video: Integrated EMS
- Rural Example of Community Medicine
EMS Airway Clinic
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Images, Video: Commuter Trains Collide in Connecticut; 60 People Injured
- Washington, D.C. Faces a Critical Paramedic Shortage
- Texas Ex-Paramedic Pleads Not Guilty to Possessing Bomb-Making Materials
- At Least Six Dead, 50 Injured as Tornadoes Hit North Texas
- NTSB Urges States to Lower Blood Alcohol Content Limit
- Two Injured in West Virginia Plant Explosion