A pair of firefighters and a medic are all recovering after they were hit by a spinning car.
Patterson used a pen to clear the patient’s airway.
Gloves, dressings and other items in short supply.
“Listen to me, my ambulance station just completely exploded,”
Everyone knows the missing firefighters.
Smaller, neighboring community mourns for their fallen firefighters.
Boston EMS transports patient with multiple injuries.
300 to 400 emergency responders from DFW and across Texas are in West.
Explosion was caught on video by witness with cell phone camera.
Most versatile on the market.
Easy engine accessibility.
Save time and money!
Building innovative solutions.
The art of customization.
More driver and passenger room.
"Non-transport" rescue unit.
Special Call vehicle or SWAT.
A.J. explores a compact CT scanner and point-of-care-laboratory and telemedicine system... More >
- Culture of Safety Draft Document
- Video: Demanding Safety
- Video: Factors of Risk
- Video: Integrated EMS
- Rural Example of Community Medicine
EMS Airway Clinic
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Images, Video: Commuter Trains Collide in Connecticut; 60 People Injured
- Washington, D.C. Faces a Critical Paramedic Shortage
- Texas Ex-Paramedic Pleads Not Guilty to Possessing Bomb-Making Materials
- At Least Six Dead, 50 Injured as Tornadoes Hit North Texas
- NTSB Urges States to Lower Blood Alcohol Content Limit
- Two Injured in West Virginia Plant Explosion