Brookline firefighter discovers victim is his own daughter.
Medic says Iron County Ambulance violates state standards.
Nicholas county residents learn of sudden loss of service.
Hennepin medics ask public to help clear the way.
Thousands of employees laid off with little if any notice.
Chief and staff are unable to say where new ambulances are.
Medics donate items out of their own pockets to help others.
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Gaza Hospital ER Repeatedly Improvises During Fighting
- 10 Killed, Over 60 Injured When Buses Crash on German Highway
- Paramedics and EMTs Reassigned in NYPD Suspect Death Investigation
- One Dead, Several Others Injured in New York Bus Rollover
- 25 Injured When Trains Collide in France
- Medical Helicopter Crashes in New Mexico; Hospital Mourns Fallen Crew