Two views show Army Captain Swenson exposed to fire at casualty pick up spot.
Riding the 2 p.m. to 10 p.m. shift in Worcester.
Radio transmissions highlight a department ill-prepared to face the situation.
Hospital employees called 911 for a hurt person in the parking lot.
Rollover involving a private ambulance sends four to hospital.
Fire department may have to compete in the bid process.
4th Combat Aviation Brigade, 4th Infantry Division assists with rescue and recovery operations.
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Over 200 Missing in South Korea Ferry Disaster
- Federal Investigators Search for Cause of New Mexico Medical Helicopter Crash
- Feds Review Safety Rules Following Fiery California Crash
- Investigation Begins into Deadly California Crash
- D.C. Fire Chief Proposes another Controversial Ambulance Plan
- 10 Dead in California Charter Bus, Delivery Truck Crash