A private ambulance crew spotted a shooting and began immediate care for two patients with gunshot wounds.
More than 200 Massachusetts providers are suspended in a scandal over EMT recertification.
Three medics are recovering from carbon monoxide poisoning.
It took almost one hour to locate and remove the Sandy Springs resident.
After five hours rescuers were able to airlift the injured hiker.
Hot temperatures put the stress on golfers, caddies and EMS personnel.
Approximately 100 fire and EMS personnel responded to the incident.
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- More FDNY and NYPD Members to Carry Naloxone
- Maryland Paramedic Recognized for Valor at Traumatic Crash
- Poland Conducts Large Scale Emergency Exercise
- Two Burned in Phoenix Tanker Explosion and Fire
- A Year After Texas Explosion, No New Safety Laws
- One Year After Bombing, Boston Celebrates Its Marathon