Hot temperatures put the stress on golfers, caddies and EMS personnel.
Approximately 100 fire and EMS personnel responded to the incident.
Metz stopped a couple times, once when the blood flow became too much.
Over 100 people are reportedly injured by the area's severe weather.
The focus is on performing CPR within 1 to 5 minutes and not moving the patient.
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Over 200 Missing in South Korea Ferry Disaster
- Federal Investigators Search for Cause of New Mexico Medical Helicopter Crash
- Feds Review Safety Rules Following Fiery California Crash
- Investigation Begins into Deadly California Crash
- D.C. Fire Chief Proposes another Controversial Ambulance Plan
- 10 Dead in California Charter Bus, Delivery Truck Crash