Departments from two counties take part in school shooting scenario.
Misconception linked EMS to fire department resulting in little donations.
Tragic scene discovered after welfare check at Bloomington home.
Officer fell off cliff on Mt. Charleston during the rescue.
Eight medic units downgraded due to lack of paramedics.
Car plunges 40 feet down into the Chesapeake Bay.
More than 12 firefighters hospitalized after being overcome by heat.
Video shows the tragic consequences of leaving a child locked inside a hot car.
Boston Marathon bombing suspect featured on cover of pop magazine.
- Bringing The Hospital To The Patient
- Critical Factors in Enhancing Provider & Patient Safety
- Rethinking Ambulance Design & Response Time Standards
- Less Safe Than a U-Haul Trailer
- EMS in the Healthcare Continuum
Ambulance Innovations from Europe
EMS provider roles around the world differ, and so do the vehicles we use to transport patients... Watch On-Demand
EMS Airway Clinic
Controlling compressible hemorrhage is the highest medical priority for improving survival in trauma cases. Now there is a new, simple and effective tool that will transform the way bleeding, particularly difficult-to-control bleeding, is managed in the field: the iTClamp50.
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- One Year Later: Newtown after Tragic Shooting
- Commuter Train Collides with Gasoline Tanker in Indonesia
- One Child Killed, Four Others Injured in Idaho School Bus Collision
- D.C. Fire Chief Grilled About Ambulances and Staffing
- Detroit Fire Commissioner Resigns
- Braun Unveils New Ambulance at AAA Conference