Two Rural Metro employees were injured when their ambulance overturned.
Local EMT's, paramedics and firefighters are among the first responders honored.
Patient was driving scooter on highway to get to casino.
A woman, who almost lost her life at the Target Field, thanked her rescuers on Wednesday.
Two men were pulled from the Charles River Tuesday night.
- Bringing The Hospital To The Patient
- Critical Factors in Enhancing Provider & Patient Safety
- Rethinking Ambulance Design & Response Time Standards
- Less Safe Than a U-Haul Trailer
- EMS in the Healthcare Continuum
Ambulance Innovations from Europe
EMS provider roles around the world differ, and so do the vehicles we use to transport patients... Watch On-Demand
EMS Airway Clinic
Controlling compressible hemorrhage is the highest medical priority for improving survival in trauma cases. Now there is a new, simple and effective tool that will transform the way bleeding, particularly difficult-to-control bleeding, is managed in the field: the iTClamp50.