Man who showed up at an ambulance station with a gunshot wound to his head.
He was running red lights and sirens responding to pet calls.
The photo depicts a 5-year-old boy who had a nail attached to a board embedded in his head.
The driver's car exploded, crashed into a condo.
Injured eagle stopped breathing while under anesthesia.
160 Rockingham Regional Ambulance employees will be out of work on September 30.
It took responders 10 minutes to get one passenger out using the Jaws of Life.
The village of Medina, N.Y. is mourning the loss of volunteer firefighter/EMT Shane Ackerson.
State funds are available to build a new ambulance facility in Central Oahu. But time is running out.
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Vintage Plane Crashes onto California Golf Course
- Photos: Plane Skids off Runway at LaGuardia Airport
- British Columbia Paramedics Launch Major Public Awareness Campaign
- Vancouver Chemical Fire Causes Major Response
- Ukraine Mine Explosion Kills 10, Traps Over 20
- Injuries after Explosion in Commercial Detroit Building