See a brief glimpse into the production of a valuable video medium for EMS education.
REACH crews using new GPS data when faced with bad weather.
Police consider theft by employee as the investigation continues.
Community Emergency Corps personnel don new protective equipment.
Umbilical cord damage leads to treatment with Xenon gas.
Dr. Smith encourages the nation to thank local first responders.
Improve accuracy and speed that
Expand your available arsenal for data collection
Heads-up patient arrival board
Powerful fire and EMS modules working together
Quick and easy access to important information.
Accelerate beyond data collection.
A.J. explores a compact CT scanner and point-of-care-laboratory and telemedicine system... More >
- Culture of Safety Draft Document
- Video: Demanding Safety
- Video: Factors of Risk
- Video: Integrated EMS
- Rural Example of Community Medicine
EMS Airway Clinic
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Images, Video: Commuter Trains Collide in Connecticut; 60 People Injured
- Washington, D.C. Faces a Critical Paramedic Shortage
- Texas Ex-Paramedic Pleads Not Guilty to Possessing Bomb-Making Materials
- At Least Six Dead, 50 Injured as Tornadoes Hit North Texas
- NTSB Urges States to Lower Blood Alcohol Content Limit
- Two Injured in West Virginia Plant Explosion