Buck and his two friends found themselves floating in the water last weekend.
Rescue crews in Stokes County, N.C., rescued a 3-month-old calf that fell down a 15- to 20-foot well, Stokes County EMS Director Monty Stevens said.
12-year old boy was moved out of intensive care Wednesday.
Sanchez and Norwood are charged with mayhem in the beating of Giants fan Bryan Stow.
Ambulances are deliberately blocked from accessing wounded people, or held up for hours at checkpoints.
Tonawanda's paramedics unit has become the first in western New York to carry the new drug Cyanokit.
It received its state certification to perform advanced life support in April.
Paramedic David Kruysman is an active-duty amputee for FDNY.
Man who showed up at an ambulance station with a gunshot wound to his head.
- Bringing The Hospital To The Patient
- Critical Factors in Enhancing Provider & Patient Safety
- Rethinking Ambulance Design & Response Time Standards
- Less Safe Than a U-Haul Trailer
- EMS in the Healthcare Continuum
Ambulance Innovations from Europe
EMS provider roles around the world differ, and so do the vehicles we use to transport patients... Watch On-Demand
EMS Airway Clinic
Controlling compressible hemorrhage is the highest medical priority for improving survival in trauma cases. Now there is a new, simple and effective tool that will transform the way bleeding, particularly difficult-to-control bleeding, is managed in the field: the iTClamp50.
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- One Year Later: Newtown after Tragic Shooting
- Commuter Train Collides with Gasoline Tanker in Indonesia
- One Child Killed, Four Others Injured in Idaho School Bus Collision
- D.C. Fire Chief Grilled About Ambulances and Staffing
- Detroit Fire Commissioner Resigns
- Braun Unveils New Ambulance at AAA Conference