Early details on the effects of the massive fertilizer plant fire.
Smith was helping evacuate the nearby nursing home when the blast occurred.
A Special Lifetime Achievement Award was presented to Ben Jones of the Shelter Island (N.Y.) Ambulance Corps by the James O. Page Charitable Foundation and JEMS.
The rural EMS community has been doing "community health" for years. Find out how.
VividTrac is a hyper-angulated, endotracheal tube (ETT) channeled device that is small, light weight, durable and requires no battery, yet offers a best-in-class video image quality for improved patient safety.
Hundreds of police and EMTs, even doctors and nurses, immediately began treating injuries.
Worst of injuries were blast effects to the legs; shrapnel was relatively minor.
The Ambulance Leadership Forum and a Yorkshire Ambulance... More >
- Culture of Safety Draft Document
- Video: Demanding Safety
- Video: Factors of Risk
- Video: Integrated EMS
- Rural Example of Community Medicine
EMS Airway Clinic
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Recovery Efforts Begin in Oklahoma
- Search for Survivors in Oklahoma Nearly Complete
- Empire State Building Lights Up for EMS Week
- Many Dead, Including Children, After Tornado Strikes Oklahoma City Suburb
- 2 Children Killed, 4 People Injured, in Indianapolis Condo Fire
- Oklahoma School Takes Direct Hit from Large Tornado