Early details on the effects of the massive fertilizer plant fire.
Smith was helping evacuate the nearby nursing home when the blast occurred.
A Special Lifetime Achievement Award was presented to Ben Jones of the Shelter Island (N.Y.) Ambulance Corps by the James O. Page Charitable Foundation and JEMS.
The rural EMS community has been doing "community health" for years. Find out how.
VividTrac is a hyper-angulated, endotracheal tube (ETT) channeled device that is small, light weight, durable and requires no battery, yet offers a best-in-class video image quality for improved patient safety.
Hundreds of police and EMTs, even doctors and nurses, immediately began treating injuries.
Worst of injuries were blast effects to the legs; shrapnel was relatively minor.
Improve accuracy and speed that
Expand your available arsenal for data collection
Heads-up patient arrival board
Powerful fire and EMS modules working together
Quick and easy access to important information.
Accelerate beyond data collection.
A.J. explores a compact CT scanner and point-of-care-laboratory and telemedicine system... More >
- Video: Demanding Safety
- Arming Leadership for Safety Change
- Video: Factors of Risk
- Video: Integrated EMS
- Rural Example of Community Medicine
EMS Airway Clinic
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Images, Video: Commuter Trains Collide in Connecticut; 60 People Injured
- Washington, D.C. Faces a Critical Paramedic Shortage
- Texas Ex-Paramedic Pleads Not Guilty to Possessing Bomb-Making Materials
- At Least Six Dead, 50 Injured as Tornadoes Hit North Texas
- NTSB Urges States to Lower Blood Alcohol Content Limit
- Two Injured in West Virginia Plant Explosion